Wind storms, tornados, and hurricanes can rip through entire neighborhoods on little notice, and the aftermath is often devastating to people and properties in the area. Smith & Son's Contracting Company Inc., has over 30 years of experience in disaster restoration and clean up services. We offer incomparable customer service, 24/7 availability even in high-volume disaster periods, and the expertise needed to get your home feeling like home again. Don't get blown around by other contractors or your insurance company and choose Smith & Son's Contracting Company for your wind and storm damage restoration needs.
In the aftermath of a storm, working quickly is important when it comes to limiting damage and saving as much of your property and home as possible. Whether you are suffering with the after-effects of rain, hail, or wind, we can restore your home to its previous condition with compassion, skill, and speed. Storm damage restoration can include:
- A thorough assessment of your structure to see if any damage has occurred
- Any structural repairs or restoration needed
- Removal of any flooding or excess water from your property
- Drying of the affected area
- A line-by-line estimate made with industry-leading software along with one-on-one work on your behalf with your insurance company to use your benefits properly
- Mold removal and remediation, if necessary
- Board up restoration services to protect your property from any further damage while repairs are occurring
- Drywall repair and replacement
- Floor restoration services
- Roof repairs or replacement
- Window and door repairs or replacement
- Any other disaster storm damage repair services that you need
Wind and storm damage can include a variety of things that are dangerous and best left to the professionals, like electrical wiring damage, flooding, structural damage, and roof damage. Trying to fix the issues yourself can lead to major injuries to you and your home. Things that seem minor can quickly add up to thousands of dollars' worth of repairs if you don't use a professional's expertise and skill. Smith & Son's Contracting Company knows how to handle the storm damage restoration you need and all of the information and record-keeping that your insurance company needs. Our estimates are made on the same exact software that 90% of insurance companies use, so you don't need to worry about insufficient evidence leading to a smaller-than-necessary check. We want to work with you and on your behalf to ensure that the storm is over once the storm damage is gone.
If you are ready for expert wind and storm restoration services at any time of day or night, Smith & Son's Contracting Company has the expertise, quality, and experience in the restoration and insurance industries you need. We don't settle for less, and you shouldn't either. For an exceptional job at an honest price throughout the Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Pasadena, Ellicott City, Severna Park, and Columbia areas, give us a call today at (410) 360-5252 or 1-410-733-3825 for 24/7 insurance home emergency service.